Pages

Saturday 28 April 2012

Guest Post: S/S Trend, Yellow

This week I have an amazing guest post from Brennan, so enjoy and check out her blog Wayward Girl here.
 ...
Yes, it's true, Tangerine Tango is the official Pantone color of 2012, but that doesn't mean it has to be my fave. Don't get me wrong, I love me some bright orange, and any fashionista that dares to pull it off. However, my adoration for sunny orange hues, has nothing against how obsessed I am with the new yellow fad.
[via wp divas]

 Mustard and marigold were all over the runways across the world for Spring 2012 RTW and it's one of the few colors whose palette can easily transition from Spring to Fall. 
 Marigold is one of my favorite hues for this spring and summer. It's perfect for any sundress or day at the park. Pair it with other pastels like baby blue and some summery wedges like the ones above, and you'll be set for any lazy summer day.
This spring and fall you're free to rock every shade of the yellow-rainbow. Whether you want to sport Hi-liter neon statement wedges or a chunky tribal necklace, yellow gives the perfect pop to any outfit and occasion. My favorites are the fringey, mustard earrings; they remind me of the color of all my grandmother's 1970's discount living room furniture.

....In a good way. 

How much yellow are you prepared to rock this summer and fall? Let Lucy know and leave her lovely comments!

Happy fashionizing!
xoxo
Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment