Pages

Saturday 11 December 2010


 {First two images from ANZU  (gorgeous and fascinating blog and the 3rd from {this is glamorous})   - possibly one of my favourite blogs ever...}


Now my essays are finally handed in and I have a few precious hours to do everything that I have had to sacrifice in favour of the "beloved" library, I have been trawling some of my favourite blogs to find a selection of images I came across this beautiful quote from E.E Cummings (unfortunately found in Charlie St. Cloud.. but we'll let that little misdemeanour slip... shhhh).... 


Dive For Dreams

By E.E. Cummings

Dive for dreams
or a slogan may topple you
(trees are their roots
and wind is wind)
Trust your heart
if the seas catch fire
(and live by love
though the stars walk backward)
Honour the past
but welcome the future
(and dance your death
away at this wedding)
Never mind a world
with its villains or heroes
(for god likes girls
and tomorrow and the earth).

No comments:

Post a Comment